Monday, July 7, 2014

Week 64 Fica!

July 7, 2014

OI!
Tudo bem?!

One of the best parts of the week was we got to meet our new mission president and his wife- the Young's. They are awesome and I love them already! We are actually in the mission office today because the departing missionaries had to get interviewed (my companion is headed home) so I got to talk to Sister Young for a long time. I am so excited to learn from them. I know Heavenly Father put the Young's into my life for a reason. He has a reason for everything.
Oh! By the way...did you know Brazil celebrates the 4th of July? Ha ha, actually Brazil was playing in the world cup on the 4th of July and we had to be in our house for most of the day. But there were some fireworks and lots of parties going on, so really everyone celebrated with me and they just didnt know it :)

We have transfers this week and I am staying in Cachoeiro. I am happy I'm staying (fica=stay).
Annnddd....HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD! I love you so much!

I hope you all have a great week...keep on smiling :)
Eu amo voces!
-Sister Kaycee Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment