Monday, July 7, 2014

week 63 Plaqueta

June 30, 2014
Oi todos pessoas!

We had a pretty good week, slow, but good. I have been trying to focus on the small miracles I see everyday, so here are a few :)
-I lost one of my nametags when I got transferred and was a little sad. Well Heavenly Father definitely answers even the simplest of prayers because I found my nametag...in my suitcase and in a pocket I had already looked in. But I found it :) That experience definitely reminded me that Heavenly Father is mindful of all of us and He loves us so much!

-I finished Jaco (Jacob) in O Livro de Mormon! 

-I made a perfect pizza for a FHE we had last night with our ward missionary- Lorenna and her family who are not members of them church. I got volunteered to make the pizza by my companion. Most of the food I've tried to cook here hasn't turned out the way it is suppose to and so finally cooking something perfectly was exciting!

Yep. Lots of small miracles. I am so grateful for our Heavenly Father and the help He gives me everyday. Being a missionary is not always easy and focusing on the small miracles helps so much.

I hope you all have a great week! Keep on smiling :) 

Eu amo voces!
 -Sister Kaycee Davis

P.S.- I like Baylee's...I mean Sister Davis' idea about everyone sending us their conversion story! Please do!

No comments:

Post a Comment