Monday, July 7, 2014

Week 62 2 meses em Brazil!

June 23, 2014


Ola!

I really cant believe its already Monday, last week went really fast! I think the best thing that happened was I accomplished my goal of finishing 2 Nefi this week. I had to read a lot but I finished it! 

Last week our bishop called a few new ward missionaries. One of them, Lorena, has helped us a lot this week. She is 19 and joined the church last year and wants to serve a mission. I really have a testimony that missionary work is so much better when members are involved. Lorena introduced us to some people she knows and we were able to teach them and one of them came to church on Sunday! That was awesome.

Everyone here is watching the world cup and so usually when we go into a house the tv is on. Yesterday we visited a less active and the U.S was playing Portugal. Well right before we left I glanced at the tv right in time to see the U.S. score! Ha ha I might have yelled a little bit, it was pretty exciting :)

Today marks my 2 month mark in Brazil. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father gave me the opportunity to come here. It is definitely different then the WKM but I love it :)
that
's about it. I hope you have a great week! Keep on smiling :)

Eu amo voces!

-Sister Kaycee Davis

P.S.- yesterday we met another drunk man, and he kissed my hand....gross!


No comments:

Post a Comment