Monday, July 14, 2014

week 65 Bem-vindo Sister Belo!

July 14, 2014
Oi!
Well this week we had transfers. My new companion is Sister Belo, she is from Brazil and has been out for 7 months. President Young told me at the transfer meeting that he felt that I needed to be senior companion. I am grateful for this oportuntity.
So this was really the first official transfer meeting I've been to since last time transfers were just at the bus station. So imagine my surprise when one of the AP's stands up to conduct the meeting and announces that "Sister Davis and Elder Thomas will now bear their testimonies"...What?! It went fine but I was definietly nervous. But I guess my Portuguese is getting better because the missionaries I knew at the meeting said my testimony was perfect. Heavenly Father definitely helps me a lot. I know He will never let me fail as long as I am trying my hardest.
Also I tried something new this week...figado de boi...liver! So gross! That is not something I really want to eat again.
Well I hope you are all have a great summer! And...HAPPY BIRHTDAY to my awesome dad! I love you dad! Keep on smiling everyone :)
Eu amo voces!
 -Sister Kaycee Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment