Monday, July 22, 2013

Week 13


Week 13 July 15

 

Ola!

 

 Tudo Bem?! Well...I have some really good news... actually its kind of a miracle! We stopped by a members house on Saturday and they told us their sons girlfriend wanted to start taking the lessons! So we had our first lesson with her on Sunday! It went really well and we asked if when she finds out the Book of Mormon is true if she will be baptized...she said Yes! That was pretty awesome and we got a return appointment for next Sunday, which means... we have a new investigator! The only bad news about that is she doesn't live in our area so we might have to give her to our district leader. But they might find some way for us to keep teaching her, which would be great. Another great thing about that lesson is they sent us home with a plate full of cookies...I think I ate about 10 ha ha...probably shouldn't have done that :)

 

 Sister Funk and I sometimes share Mormon messages with people we visit and this week we watched- "Good Things to Come" by Jeffrey R. Holland. Its a really good one, look it up! One thing he says in it is- "It will be alright in the end. Trust God and believe in good things to come." I love that, everything Will be ok if we rely on Heavenly Father. Heavenly Father never gives us anything to hard for us to handle, sometimes it seems like He does, but really everything we go through is to help us in some way, which is why life cant always be easy. So trust God...good things will happen!

 

I hit my 3 month mark this week and let me just say...I love being a missionary! Its hard but its awesome! I hope everyone has a great week, keep on smiling :)

 

Eu amo voce!

 Sister Kaycee Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment