Monday, August 25, 2014

Week 71 Os dez mandamentos...

August 25, 2014


Alo!

 Well its been another week...it went really fast! We were able to teach a lot of lessons this week and meet some of our goals so that was great!

 So this week I found one thing I can teach really well here in Brazil... os dez mandamentos! (10 commandments) In WA I learned some hand signs to help me remember what order the commandments are in. This week we taught Iago (our recent convert) and an investigator the commandments and it went really well. It felt so good to teach! 

 One night I was feeling a little discouraged and I looked at quote on our wall that I've read probably a hundred times. But this time it really hit me- "voce nao e invisivel para seu Pai Celestial. Ele ama voce." -Dieter F. Utchdorf. In English :) "You are not invisible to your Heavenly Father. He loves you." I am so grateful that Heavenly Father will always be there to help me. Sometimes being a missionary in Brazil is very lonely, especially when people choose to not understand you even when you speak clearly. But I know I am never alone. Heavenly Father loves me, and will always listen to me when I pray. 

 Well I hope you all have a great week! Keep on smiling :)

Com amor, 
 -Sister Kaycee Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment