Monday, September 1, 2014

week 72 Looke-che-me

September 1, 2014

Alo :)

Well we had quite the week...it was a great week! We had interviews with President Young. He said he wishes I could stay longer and help with other missionaries. A part of me wishes I could stay too. President Young interviewed me in English and let me tell you my English was pretty bad! I said the prayer at the end in English and almost couldn't pray in English ha ha. Hopefully this means my Portuguese is getting better :)

 I think one of the miracles this week was we found a family to teach! We really have only taught the wife and the 2 little girls because the husband works. She loved the first vision and read it again after we left. They came to church Sunday and Sister Belo and I got a little nervous when our Bishop started talking about tithing for the 5th Sunday lesson. But they liked it! I am so grateful for this opportunity to teach this family. 

 I am so grateful for the gospel! I know it changes lifes and helps us have so much happiness! The gospel of Jesus Christ is true.

Well I hope you all have an amazing week! I love you and am so grateful for all of you. Keep on smiling :)

Eu amo voces!
 -Sister Kaycee Davis

P.S.- last night we had a lesson with our investigator Rodrigo. Almost everyone in the room tried to speak English. "Looke-che-me"...look at me...ha ha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment