Monday, August 11, 2014

week 69 16 meses

August 11, 2014
Alo!

 Well...I'm not sure what to say this week because I cant remember much of what happened ha ha...I do remember for some reason this week I was really hungry and thirsty all the time and really tired...hopefully this week will be a little bit better ha ha :)

 One great things this week was we taught more lessons than we usually do, which was great! I love teaching about the gospel and getting to share my testimony!

 The sister training leaders came to our area this week and I got to spend the day with Sister Peterson who was in my MTC district. The amazing thing? We spoke in Portuguese basically the whole day. I definitely believe in the gift of tongues. I have learned a lot of Portuguese in a short amount of time, it a miracle. Heavenly Father definitely blesses us when we have a desire to do what is right. 

 I finished Alma this week and can I just say, I love the book of Alma! It has so many examples of missionaries and good leaders who have strong faith, always trust in the Lord, and always are thinking about the welfare of others. These examples make me want to be better. I am so grateful for the Book of Mormon and the things I learn from reading it.

 Well I hope you all have a great week! Good luck to all my nieces and nephews who start school this week :) Keep on smiling everyone!

Eu amo voces muito!

-Sister Kaycee Davis

P.S.- I hit my 16 month mark yesterday...time is going so fast! 

No comments:

Post a Comment