Monday, April 21, 2014

Week 53 I'm leaving on a jet plane...

April 21, 2014



Oi!

 Well this will be my last email from the WKM. I never thought I'd have a hard time leaving Yakima but its so hard to say goodbye to people who I've grown to love in these last 7 months here. I know Heavenly Father had a reason for having me stay in the WKM for a year and now He has a reason for sending me to Brazil. He has a plan for all of us :)
 We had a pretty fun week though. On Saturday we got involved with two pranks...the other sisters in our district pranked the elders and we helped with that. We put string all over there apartment...you had to crawl everywhere and sprayed perfume and moved a lot of there stuff around. It was fun :) Then about an hour after that we helped the elders prank the sisters...confetti in the air conditioner vents in the car :) Now there is confetti all over the car but it was fun. And no one expected us to get in on both of the pranks ha ha. 

Oh...I also turned 21 yesterday. Not my best birthday but that's ok.

 I think our biggest miracle this week was we had 2 investigators come to a Relief Society activity and they both liked it! It They weighed our purses at the activity and it turns out sister Steen and I have the heaviest bags out of the whole Relief Society, I did not expect that.

 Well I think that's it! My next email will be from Brazil! Have a great week everyone and keep on smiling :)
Eu amo voces!
-Sister Kaycee Davis

P.S.- Our district took a lot of pictures after district meeting and lunch. We spelled out 'Yak City'. 


No comments:

Post a Comment