Monday, April 14, 2014

week 52 fishing line

April 14, 2014



Oi!

 This week was pretty great :) We were able to do a lot of service which is awesome! I love service :)

 I can't remember if I told all of you but last week we got a new investigator, Linda. Well this week we saw her twice. The first time we saw her we taught the Restoration and it went really well. We got home that night and were talking about the lesson and it turns out that Sister Steen and I had both had the feeling during the lesson that we should put her on date for May 4th. But neither of us did because we wanted to be united in the decision. So we went back the next day and invited her to be baptized and she said yes! She didn't even question it like a lot of people do. So awesome! And then she came to church on Sunday! I am excited to see what happens :)

Our zone leaders also thought it would be funny to prank us about 10 times during the week. On my year mark after we finished planning that night we went outside to take a picture. I pulled on the door handle and it was really hard to open...the elders had tied our door handle with fishing line to a tree, a rock, and a light pole haha. Luckily it wasn't tight enough so we could still get outside. But that was definitely surprising. 

 Well I think that's about it. This is my last week in the WKM and I am a little bit sad, but I am really excited to get to Brazil too! Also...I turn 21 on Sunday and its going to be Easter...should be a great week!  Have a good week and keep on smiling everyone :)

Eu amo voce!
-Sister Kaycee Davis 


P.S.- Pictures...The fishing line that was holding our door shut. 

No comments:

Post a Comment