Monday, March 31, 2014

week 50 Red Paint

March 31, 2014

Ola!

How is everyone doing? We had kind of a busy week which was good.

We had specialized training and interviews on Friday and it was great. During my interview President Ware basically told me when I am leaving (oh, the date got switched to April 22nd) and that they are going to miss me. I am going to miss serving in the WKM. 

Specialized training was about using the Book of Mormon more often in our teaching. The B of M can bring the spirit and teach a lot better than I can. I am grateful for the training because I was wondering what I could do to improve my teaching.

There is a less active family in our ward who we see every Sunday. We have been asking for weeks if we could do service for them at their farm. We'll finally Brother Gibson agreed, just because I'm leaving and they like me. So on Saturday we painted a water truck...the whole thing...bright red. It was a lot of fun! Brother Gibson was really impressed and said that he didn't expect us to be as hard of workers as we are and he said that "your daddies taught you right" or something like that :) I love doing service. We used oil paint and if you don't know, that kind of paint does not come off easily...Sister Steen and I looked great at women's conference covered in little red specks ha ha. 

Also women's conference was great! It was cool to see so many women and young women together :)

Well, I think that's about it for the week!...oh...except...Baylee got permission to call me this week when she found out she got her visa! So that was exciting to get to talk to her! The phone call started like this...me: "hello this is Sister Davis" Baylee: "Hi! Sister Davis this is Sister Davis!" It was awesome to get to talk to each other :)

Have a great week everyone and keep on smiling!

Eu amo voces!
-Sister Kaycee Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment