Monday, March 10, 2014

Week 47 Onze! Onze! Onze! (11)

March  10, 2014

Oi!
 
 Well we had transfer calls this week annndddd... I'm staying in Yakima! I have already been here for 6 months so this will probably be my last transfer here. But I am grateful that I get to stay a little longer, at least to be able to finish training Sister Steen.
 
So I hit 11 months today! I know I say that time is going so fast all the time, but its true! I have learned so much from my mission so far. I am excited for the next 7 months because I know I will learn so much more and change more too. Being a missionary is often times hard but everything about it is worth it and I'm grateful for the chance I have to continue serving for another 7 months :)
 
We had a great lesson this week with our investigator Juan. We hadn't seen him in 3 weeks and honestly I was ready to drop him and our other 2 investigators because no one has been progressing. But we were able to finally have a lesson with Juan and it went well! We taught about the Restoration (which by the way is my favorite lesson to teach) and he understood everything. He is ready and now we just have to get him to come to church.
 
Oh...so spring has started to come to Yakima! Its been raining a lot more. We were tracting the other day in the rain and there were worms all over the sidewalk, it was so gross ha ha. But it made tracting more exciting because we had to avoid steping on worms.
 
Well I hope you all have a great week! Keep on smiling :)
 
Eu amo voces!
 -Sister Kaycee Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment