Monday, March 17, 2014

week 48 Verde

March 17, 2014
Oi! And Happy St. Patricks day!

Well this week was a little crazy with transfers and an unexpected Doctrine of Christ training that we had to go to, a Zone breakfast, and a Relief Society activity. Busy week.

We had a few miracles this week...1. we got to do a lot of service! I love doing service! 2. a family just moved into our ward and the wife served a mission about 7 years ago...in Brazil! She said she would do language study with me. That is going to help me so much :) 3. I saw Josh Perez (from Las Cruces) at the Doctrine of Christ training. He's doing great just so all of you know :)

One thing I've learned lately is how as missionaries we can't do this work by ourselves. Believe me, I've tried. But right now the work in our area is so slow and we don't know what to do. So I encourage all of you to go out and open your mouth! Every member a missionary! In the scriptures it promises if you open your mouth it will be filled. I challenge all of you to put that promise to the test...and tell me what happens :)

The Doctrine of Christ training was so good! One thing that President Ware told us was to make Christ the center of our circle (life). "When you focus on Christ in the center of your circle all the sweet things in life become sweeter." I know this is true.  Life IS better when we let Christ help us, and He does help us when we let Him in.


Well have a great week everyone and keep on smiling :)
Eu amo voces!
-Sister Kaycee Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment