Monday, January 27, 2014

week 41 Nao Sol

January 27, 2014

Oi!
 
Well like always this week was pretty good!
 
We had a great district meeting on Wednesday all about the atonement. The awesome thing was later that day we ended up teaching about the atonement to one of our investigators! I love when we can apply things we learn in meetings so quickly. At district meeting we all made transfer predictions and almost everyone predicted that I would be leaving Yakima....but ha ha they were all wrong! Yep...on Saturday we got a call from President Ware asking if I would be willing to train another missionary! And then he told us that I would be staying in Yakima and Sister Rasmussen would be going to Othello. That was definitely surprising. I thought I was going to leave. But I am excited to stay, and I am actually excited to train again! I know Heavenly Father will help me be the trainer that my new companion needs.
 
I don't remember if I mentioned this before but my district leader and his companion stole our phone last week (?) when we were in interviews with President Ware. They wrote on the chalk board "Yak 1st rules ;)" and took a picture of it and set that as the screen on our phone. We wanted to get back at them in some way but they almost always have their phone with them...except for on Monday...we were about to leave the stake center to go eat dinner and we saw their phone sitting on a table. So we quickly wrote on a piece of paper, "5th ward sisters are awesome!" and set that as their screen. Later that night we got a text, "silly 5th ward...trix are for 1st ward ;) nice ha." So that was fun, I am glad that we get along with the elders so well. They have definitely helped us a lot in the last transfer with keeping us postive when the work was slow.
 
Well I think thats about it. The only other thing I can think of is that it has been cloudy for over a week. So we havent seen in the sun in a really long time. This cloudy, cold weather makes me so tired so I hope the sol comes out again soon :) Have a great week everyone, and keep on smiling!
 
Eu amo voces!
 -Sister Kaycee Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment