Monday, January 13, 2014

Week 39 9th Month

January 13, 2014
sententa e cinco

Oi!

 This week had a lot of ups and downs. Up...its been warmer! Actually the weather has been so weird. It snowed on Tuesday, was really icy on Wednesdayon Friday it got really windy and its stayed windy since. Ha ha random weather report, just thought I'd let you know :)

 So I hit my 9 month mark this week! Its crazy to think that I'm half way done with my mission, its got fast. I have learned so much though, I feel like I am closer to my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ than I have ever been before. I know they have helped me though everything that has been hard.

 Our zone leaders gave our zone a crazy challenge this week. They asked us to fast on Friday and then on Saturday to go and talk to 100 people! So we bascially tracted all day on Saturday. We ended up talking to 75 people, which is still an amazing amount of people to talk to in one day. We were definitely blessed in our efforts because there were a lot of people home that day. 

We were able to go to the temple this week which was great. I love the peace that comes from going to the temple. I think there was a reason we went this week too because I got news that I had to fill out another background check and also call the missionary travel department and FBI. I didnt take that news very well, but I think I would have been even more upset if we hadnt just gone to the temple. The temple is amazing and I know we are blessed when we go.

 Well I hope you all have a great week! Keep on smiling :)
Eu amo voces!
 Sister Kaycee Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment