Tuesday, December 24, 2013

week 36 MERRY CHRISTMAS

December 23, 2013
Feliz Natal!

Oi!
 
 Merry Christmas everyone! Can I just say that I am so excited to talk to my family in 2 days! That is going to be so awesome :)
 
 This week was a little bit slower, mostly because I got a little bit sick. Nothing serious just an ongoing headache and my stomach hurt. But I feel much better now :) I stayed in one night because of being sick which was awful. It made me realize how much I love doing missionary work and being a missionary.
 
 So funny story...caution- if there are little children around do not let them read this next paragraph. So Sister Black asked us to help wrap up her kids gifts from Santa and I got put in charge of writing on the tags...but I kind of made a small mistake. Instead of putting from Santa... I put from Satan ha ha. Good thing I caught that mistake there is a big difference between those two people. Ha ha.
 
Yesterday I had a thought that all I wanted for Christmas was for our investigators to come to church. And then guess what! They did come! That was definitely the best gift I could have gotten this week :) It was the Christmas program in our ward too and so it ended up being really good. I'm so grateful that Heavenly Father gave me that simple gift, it made me so happy.
 
Well, I really don't know what else to say since I will be talking to some of you in a few days :) I guess to end I just want to say that we should always remember that Christmas is about Christ. We should always remember the one who gave up everything so that we can be happy and return to our Heavenly Father. I love you all so much and hope you have an great Christmas!
 
Eu amo voces!
 Sister Kaycee Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment