Monday, December 9, 2013

Week 34 8 months

December 9, 2013

As botas! (Boots!)

Ola familia!

Well this week was pretty good! We stayed kind of busy with two ward activities and it was awesome because some very less active members came to both the activities. It is always exciting to see less actives come to any activity!

We had 2 kind of big miracles this week...

1. One of my zone leaders- Elder Cantrell, has become very worried that I am going to freeze. Last Monday we went and looked for some boots and didn't find any, so Elder Cantrell told us to go and look sometime during the week. So Sister Black (I live with the Black's) took us shopping on Saturday but we only had about 30 minutes. Well the miracle is that we found some boots for me in 15 minutes! Sister Black named that- the miracle of December 7th :)

2. We got a new investigator this week! Her name is Michelle. Her boss actually lives in our zone leaders ward and had invited her to church and she went with him. Then they realized that she lives in our area, so the elders gave us all her information and we met with her on Friday...and we are going back this Friday to teach her more! I am so excited to have a new investigator, we hadn't had a new one in a long time, so this is awesome!

Well I hope everyone is having a great week! Don't forget the real meaning of Christmas...its really all about love if you think about it :) I love you all! Keep on smiling :)

Eu amo voces!
-Sister Kaycee Davis


P.S.- Pictures...my new boots. And Sister Rasmussen and me at the church 2 weeks ago. We spend almost all day at the church on Sundays.


No comments:

Post a Comment