Monday, December 2, 2013

Week 33 DEZEMBRO

December 2, 2013

Ola!

Well this week in WA was kind of slow. We didn't really get to teach any lessons because our investigators were sick and a lot of people were out of town, so that was disappointing.

So funny story early Thursday morning I was teaching in my sleep. So I remember that I was talking about families but I couldn't say why families are important and so I was saying how much I love my family and how grateful I am for them...then I asked a question...then I woke up and I was kneeling on my bed and sitting up. Sister Rasmussen woke up too and we were like, why are we awake? I am definitely a missionary ha ha. But I have to say I am not really a fan of teaching when I should be sleeping, it makes me kind of tired the next day.

Thanksgiving was good. We spend part of it with a family in our ward and they invited over a less active couple and another family. We kind of got banished to the kid table because there were so many adults. But it was fun and I think we had a better time being with the kids then we would have had with the adults.

In our district meeting this week we practiced teaching the Restoration in 60 seconds. It is a lot harder than I expected. But it was good practice because we ended up teaching a little bit of the Restoration on someones porch while we were tracting this week. I am so grateful for all the meetings we go to. I learn so much from them.

Also Baylee reminded me that it has been a year since we opened our mission calls. I was terrified and excited about going to Brazil and I never would have thought that I would be in WA. I dont know whats going to happen with my visa but I am grateful for the chance I have to serve a mission. Its changed my life in so many ways.

Well I hope you have a great week! Keep on smiling :)

Eu amo voces!
Sister Kaycee Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment