Monday, December 16, 2013

Week 35

December 16, 2013

Caroling



Oi!
 
 How is everyone doing? Well this week was great. We had mission Christmas conference on Tuesday with half of our mission. We talked a lot about the real meaning of Christmas and President Ware talked a lot about the atonement. Something he said really touched me about Christ and the atonement. He said- "He knows your pains, He knows any unfairness you have felt, He heals us." I know that is true. Everything is made fair through the atonement, but we have to be willing to let Christ and His atonement into our lives or else it doesn't help us like it could.
 
 Another awesome part of mission conference was we got to watch 'Monsters University'! It was so weird to watch a movie! I can tell I've been out a while because I started relating all of it to missionary work ha ha. There's companion inventory and districts in it if you watch it with missionaries in mind :)
 
 We went caroling as a district on Saturday. It was really fun! We each picked out 1 or 2 people we wanted to see then we drove around and sang to them all. We went and sang to a less active couple in our ward who we see every week and then the next day she came to church! So that was great :) I think it is so important to remember that this time of year is all about love and showing your love. That is what I want to focus on this Christmas.
 
Well I hope you all have a great week! Keep on smiling :)
 
Eu amo voces!
 -Sister Kaycee Davis
 
P.S.- The picture this week...the Black's have a chinchilla and I got to hold it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment