Monday, October 28, 2013

week 28

October 28, 2013

A reuniao (meeting)



Ola!

So this week we had a really cool experience! We had a missionary meeting with all the missionaries in the WKM. And the exciting part? Elder M. Russell Ballard, Elder Richard J. Maynes (of the 70) and Elder Resume (area 70) spoke to us! It was amazing! They talked a lot about working with the members, which has been a theme my entire mission. One thing that Elder Ballard said was- "when you shake hands with someone, look them in the eye, smile, people can feel that you have something special." I thought that was interesting. So that is what I am working on now. I learned so much from this meeting, I wish I had more time to tell you about it!

I have also been a little bit humbled this week. We were complaining about not having the car on Sunday because it was cold and raining. Then a thought came to my mind- at least you have the car a few days during the week. Our district leader and his companion don't have a car ever. Then we had some of our investigators come to church and they were sitting in different parts of the chapel and it was a little stressful. But then I had another thought- your investigators are coming to church, that is what you wanted. Its little things like that that really make me realize how blessed I really am. I am so grateful that I am a missionary!


Well I hope you all have a great week! Keep on smiling, I love you!

Eu amo voces!
Sister Kaycee Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment