Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Week 26

October 16, 2013

I Love to see the temple!

Oi! Tudo Bem?!

Well this week went pretty well, we had some good things happen.

On Sunday we had 2 investigators come to church for the first time
ever! So it was a lady named Angie and then a man named Ted and his 3
grandkids. They both enjoyed it, which was awesome! It was probably
the most stressful Sunday on my mission so far. Both Sister Love and I
were praying so hard that our investigators would like church, that
they would feel the spirit and that the speakers would give good
talks. Heavenly Father definitely answers prayers because it went
really well and they all loved church!

I also hit my 6 month mark! So crazy...its gone so fast!

We got to go to the temple today and that was so great. And we have
zone conference tomorrow, so this week is full of spiritual goodness!
Going to the temple makes P-days a little bit crazy but its definitely
worth it and something I needed.

Well I hope you all have a great week! Keep on smiling :)

Eu amo voce!
-Sister Kaycee Davis

P.S.- pictures. Our zone at the temple. Sister Love and I with Sister
Black (the members we live with) she drove all of the sisters in our
zone to the temple.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment