Saturday, November 9, 2013

week 29

November 4, 2013

Treinamento...



Oi!
Well this week was a little bit exciting because we got transfer calls. Annnnddddd....guess what? I'm going to be training a new missionary! I am very humbled by this assignment, I hope I can be a good trainer and help this new sister. I am a little bit scared because I've only been in my area for 6 weeks and I dont really know it very well, but I know everything will be ok. President Ware would not have asked me to train if he didnt think I could do it, so I must be an ok missionary to be able to train :)
Our ward had a Halloween party on Tuesday and some of our investigators and some less actives we have been working with came which was awesome! We went as mission fairies. I have really started to love the ward I am in. The members are really excited about doing missionary work and so along with our investigators coming to the activity there was also a lot of other nonmembers there. That definitely kept us busy with trying to meet everyone. But it was fun!
I was reading the ensign this week and found a quote I really liked by Gordon B. Hinckley- "do your best, your very, very, best. Say your prayers and work hard and leave the harvest to the Lord." I loved that. Its so true that when we do work hard and do our best than the Lord takes care of everything else. But we have to do our part too, but the Lord helps us with that too. He really does help with everything :)
Well I hope you all have a great week! Keep on smiling, I love you all!
Eu amo voces!
-Sister Kaycee Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment