Monday, September 29, 2014

week 76 Sexta-feira :)

September 29, 2014


Oi!

 Well...it turns out I have a little time to email today :) But I'll be home on Friday so I will keep this really short!

 Coming home is a bitter-sweet thing. I love my mission and I will definitely miss this a lot! But as I've learned my entire mission Heavenly Father knows what is best for me, He knows me better than I know myself :) and so I will keep singing "I'll go where you want me to go".

 I guess the last thing I want to mention is last night I finished O Livro de Mormon! My goal since coming to Brazil was to finish it and a lot of people basically told me I wouldnt be able to, but I set the goal which means I had to try! I know Heavenly Father helped me to understand what I was reading and I am so grateful that He gave me the ability to finish. I believe in the gift of tongues. 

 Well...have a wonderful week! I love you all so much and thank you for all of your help and support! See you soon :) Tchau, ate mais!

Eu amo voces!

-Sister Kaycee Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment