Monday, February 24, 2014

week 45 Rejected...at the gas station???

February 24, 2014

Oi!
This week was not our best week. We have had a lot of trainings lately on commitments and we realized that a lot of our investigators are not progressing. So we took a leap of faith and dropped almost all of our investigators. We dropped a family I have been working with since I first came to Yakima and that was really hard. But I know that we will find more people to teach through faith and hard work. There are people prepared here in Yakima and we just have to find them :)
We had a zone meeting this week and it was awesome! I always learn so much from other missionaries. We were split up into groups for part of it and I ended up in a group with my district leader, one other sister and a lot of elders. We talked about what it means to minister. I got out of it that ministering is really showing love and loving the people we are working with. I think if we really love those we teach than we will be able to help them more.
Also we had something weird happen this week...we went to go get gas and the gas station rejected our gas card! Ha ha, we get rejected at doors all the time, but I never have at the gas station. We called the mission office and they are still trying to figure out what happened, hopefully they figure it out soon :)
Well I hope you all have a good week! Keep on smiling :)
Eu amo voce!
Sister Kaycee Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment