Monday, February 10, 2014

Week 43 10 Awesome months

February 17, 2014

Ola!
Well this week was a little bit crazy. We spent a lot of time with our investigator Angie this week trying to prepare her for her baptism. She got baptized on Friday and it was great! She was so happy. I am grateful that I have had the chance to teach her, she is going to be a great member :)
We did have a little bit of fun this week. We went and heart attacked the other members of our districts houses. It was great to get to show others how much we love them and are thankful for them. 

In case your wondering about my visa...I heard 2 things this week. On Tuesday President Ware called and said that my visa would most likely be here at the end of the transfer! I was SO excited and a little scared ha ha. Then we had zone conference on Wednesday and President Ware came up to me and he had just gotten an email saying that the Brazil consulate in Houston, TX rejected all the visas that were going through. It was definitely hard to hear that my visa has been rejected again. I was so excited and then to hear more about it made me really sad. But I know Heavenly Father has a reason I am here. I dont know the reason but He does and He has a plan for me.
Zone conference was great! We learned about making commitments, and we have been able to apply that the rest of the week. President Ware said something at the end of the conference that I really liked. "Turn first to Him, sometimes what comes wont seem reasonable but remember some miracles dont seem reasonable at all." Things happen for a reason, I know that is true.
Oh the subject. Sister Steen has been helping me do flashcards for language study. Yesterday I could not remember what 'quase' meant in English. It means 'almost' ha ha. I don"t know why it just would not stick in my head ha ha. 

Well I hope you all have a great week! Keep on smiling :)
Eu amo voces!
 -Sister Kaycee Davis

'

DSC01703.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment