Monday, November 18, 2013

week 31

November 19, 2013

Novamente???? (again?)

Hello everyone!
This week was great for the most part, some exciting things happened!
First off I got a visit from a friend- Michael Davenport! He served his mission in NM and he lives about an hour away from Yakima now. It was so weird to see him not as a missionary and me as the missionary. But it was good to see a friend and he gave us some good advice about making every day count. And he brought me a package from home and some pumpkin bread...so that was awesome too!
We also put our investigator- Angie on date to be baptized. She has to give up smoking so her baptismal date is January 1st! We are excited for her!
I think the only bad thing that happened this week was I found out that I have to fill out another background check for my visa. It is definietly frustrating that I keep having to fill out more paperwork and that I still dont have my visa. I wish I knew more about what was going on with it. I guess there is a reason for everything and I just have to be patient and trust that Heavenly Father has a reason I am still here.
We went to a trainer-trainee meeting this week and it helped me a lot! President and Sister Ware gave the trainers good advice on how we should be training and what we should be doing which was great because I had no idea what I was doing. I still dont know what I'm doing but at least I dont feel completly over whelmed anymore. One thing that is said at every meeting we go to with the Ware's is- "this is the Lord's work." I am so grateful that I get to help in this amazing work.
Well I hope you all have a great week! Keep on smiling :)
Eu amo voce!
-Sister Kaycee Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment