Monday, November 18, 2013

Week 30 7th awesome month

November 11, 2013


Brumoso
Oi!
How's it going? Well 2 exciting things happened this week! One- I finally got permission to drive! I know that probably doesnt sound very exciting but after 7 months of being the passenger I was ready to be the driver.
The second thing...my greenie got here! Her name is Sister Rasmussen. She is 19 and from Ogden, UT. This has probably been the most stressful week of my mission so far because I had to completely take control of our area. Since I've only been in Yakima for 6 weeks I really dont know it very well, so it has been really hard trying to figure out things to do with my greenie. But things are going well so far.
The one thing that training has taught me so far is that I do need help sometimes...well actually I need quite a bit of help. I have been really humbled with trying to train Sister Rasmussen, I definitely dont know anything. I know that prayer works though and that I have gotten so much help this week from Heavenly Father and then from my district. Actually today my district leader and his companion are taking us on a church tour as an example for Sister Rasmussen. I am so grateful that they are willing to help us.
Oh! And it is definitely closing in on winter! We woke up on Wednesday, looked out the window annddd....it was brumoso (foggy)! I couldnt see past our back fence. Crazy.
Well I hope everyone has a great week! Keep on smiling :)
Eu amo voces!
-Sister Kaycee Davis
 

No comments:

Post a Comment