Saturday, June 7, 2014

week 59 Cachoeiro

June 2, 2014

Oi!

Well this week ended up being really crazy. I got transfered to Cachoeiro, and so did my companion- Sister Leite. So we got doubled in and we are opening a new area too. There is usually 4 sisters covering this area but for some reason there is just us. So we have been busy with trying to figure out our area. Definitely an adventure!

I think one of the best parts of my week was at the transfer site (which was a bus station) I got to talk to some of the members of my MTC district in Provo! That was so awesome! It is really cool to see how the elders I talked to have changed in almost 14 months.

We had almoça (lunch) with our bishop and his wife this week and I shared the spiritual thought at the end. After I finished the bishop asked me- "do you know the reason you are here?" I said I dont know yet. He responded with something like- "there is someone here only you can reach, someone only you can help." I know there is a reason I am in Brazil right now, I may not know that reason until after my mission. But Heavenly Father has something for me to do here.

Well I hope you have a great week! Keep on smiling :)

Eu amo vocês!
 -Sister Kaycee Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment